Sync and Charge iPads in Secure Storage
Secure and compact, this cabinet is perfect for classrooms, libraries and training facilities where multiple iPads have to be protected and charged. And it takes up very little physical space.
Secure: The NETSAFE has a highly secure integrated locking mechanism, the hallmark of all Datamation Systems products. You work hard for your technology resources. You might as well protect them with a real level of security.
Sync: The DS-NETSAFE-SC-8 simultaneously syncs or charges up to eight iPads and plugs into a standard wall outlet. It uses a USB connection to iTunes or Apple Configurator and meets all Apple performance specifications.
If you keep your iPads in cases, its dividers can be adjusted to handle even the thickest cases we have seen. (Not all carts and cabinets can say this.)
Sustainable: Uses Apple-provided cables, reducing waste and lowering costs for our customers; made with recycled material where possible; energy-efficient design; durable and adjustable so it can change with new technology.
Model # DS-NETSAFE-SC-8 Features:
- Durable steel construction and industry-best locking mechanism, proudly made in the United States.
- Steel cabinet houses custom steel enclosure with 8- port, state-of-the-art universal USB hub that meets iPad™ specs for simultaneously charging or syncing to iTunes™ or Apple Configurator (on Mac). Hub features unique user-updatable firmware, making it future-proof.
- Extremely compact footprint: takes up very little desk or counter space
- External, lighted on/off power switch
- Adjustable dividers and unique adjustable backstop design (makes it easy to change from 10” to 7” devices)
- Power supply: 100W, 5V, 85~264VAC, constant current limiting circuit, overload/overvoltage/ short circuit protection, all applicable safety approvals
- External USB connection on side of cabinet (USB cable provided for syncing)
- Mounting holes for bolting to counter or desk
- Product weight: 30 pounds
- Dimensions (case): 13.25”W x 13.5”H x 20”D
- Designed for use with Apple-provided iPad USB cables