Datamation Systems COVID-19 POLICY
We want to thank you for your trust and support. Datamation Systems wants to let you know that the health of our employees, their families and our valued customers is our number one priority. As the situation with Corona virus (COVID-19) continues to evolve and government policies implemented we wanted to let you know Datamation Systems continues to the manufacturer and support the products used by our healthcare partners.
Datamation Systems UniDock and MDM products are used by on over 400,000 mobile devices in hospitals, nursing homes and emergency service facilities to charge, manage and support those devices every day. We continue to ship devices daily to meet the ongoing crises as hospital implement comprehensive clinical communications as the volume of cases increase daily. Just as important, we continue to service our equipment, providing replacements and online support.
In order to protect our employees and stay in business, we have developed policies and procedures to protect our employees and customers. These were developed according to CDC and WHO recommendations.
- All employees will remain at least 6 feet apart while working to meet social distancing CDC requirements. Inhouse staff scheduling and placement has been changed to reduce exposure.
- No one will invade another person space unexpectedly
- When using the restroom, coffee machines, microwaves we all must wait in a well-spaced line out of respect for each other.
- There will be no more meetings of more than 2 people (properly spaced), we will take all calls and meeting at our desks
- Other than your own lunch we will restrict any and all shared food, dessert, pastries etc. in the building
- No outside visitors will be allowed
- We will keep as many windows open as possible to keep the fresh air circulating (bring a sweater)
- Wash your hands as much as possible. Expected to be done on a regular bases
- We have provided disinfectants to aggressively clean worksurfaces and shared equipment
- All office employees have access to VPN remote access and are encouraged to work from home
Datamation Systems values the relationship we have developed with our customers in the healthcare community. We will continue to work while maintaining a safe environment and keeping our products operational. These are challenging times and together we will come out of this stronger.
Datamation Systems, Inc.
125 Louis Street
South Hackensack, NJ 07606