Maintaining critical smart phones is no easy task. The UniDock is perfect for iPhones and other mobile devices wherever they are used: in clinical communications, point of sale, field work and more. UniDock can be fully integrated with management tools such as GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices, the first future-proof, flexible dock ever.
It is built on an open API that allows you or your software provider to manage, montor and control connected devices with simple scripts and is powered by the industry-leading, professional USB technology of Cambrionix.
UniDock can work as a standalone device or connected to a network with a Mac or Windows host or a USB-over-IP appliance such as EtherSync.
- Easily dock almost any mobile device (configured for virtually anything with a Lightning, micro-USB, or USB-C cable).
- Eliminates the tangle and hassle of connecting cables for charge and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals, such as Mophies and Otterbox cases.
- Integrates to tethered management software, such as GroundControl.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.
UniDock is Powered By Cambrionix