INNOVATIVE DOCKING STATION TO MANAGE AND CHARGE 8 SMART PHONES
UNIDOCK SMART DOCKS ARE INNOVATIVE, FUTURE-PROOF PROFESSIONAL DOCKS FOR IOS, ANDROID MOBILE DEVICES CONFIGURED THE WAY YOU USE THEM.
- Simultaneous charge and sync via USB, even when connected to a host
- Future proof: adjustable to future models and cases; field upgradable firmware; Lightning, micro-USB and USB-C can be retrofitted; iOS, Android or Windows
- Open API allows user or vendor programming for remote management of connected devices
- LED status indicators at each numbered slot
- Works with a variety of third party MDM software (such as GroundControl, etc.) and Apple Configurator
- Powered by best-in-class USB technology from Cambrionix
- LiveView software can be used to monitor device status
- Docks can be daisy-chained to a single sync host or another UniDock
- Can work with many peripherals, such as battery packs and sleds
- Sheet metal casing powder-coated with anti-bacterial paint; scratch-resistant acrylic top
- Can be provided with USB-over-IP capability with optional EtherSync appliance
- Proudly made in the USA
- 320W power supply
- Weight: 13 ½ pounds
- Dimensions: 8 3/8”W x 14 5/8”D x 6”H
Maintaining critical smart phones is no easy task. The UniDock is perfect for iPhones and other mobile devices wherever they are used: in clinical communications, point of sale, field work and more. UniDock can be fully integrated with management tools such as GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices, the first future-proof, flexible dock ever.
It is built on an open API that allows you or your software provider to manage, montor and control connected devices with simple scripts and is powered by the industry-leading, professional USB technology of Cambrionix.
UniDock can work as a standalone device or connected to a network with a Mac or Windows host or a USB-over-IP appliance such as EtherSync.
What Makes the UniDock Unique
- Easily dock almost any mobile device (configured for virtually anything with a Lightning, micro-USB, or USB-C cable).
- Eliminates the tangle and hassle of connecting cables for charge and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals, such as Mophies and Otterbox cases.
- Integrates to tethered management software, such as GroundControl.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.