The DS-GR-T-L40-C will simultaneously charge 40 tablets, including iPads and other devices. The durable charge system is powered by state-of-the-art universal USB hubs from Cambrionix, global leader in mobile USB solutions; universal and future-proof with user-upgradeable firmware and meets all applicable specifications.
DS-GR-T-L40-C – Tablet and iPad Cart Charges 40 devices
48 in stock
48 in stock
Charging Cart for 40 Tablets and iPads
Datamation Systems’ GatherRound carts are the most compact, user-friendly and affordable cart systems you can find. If you want a cart that charges, the DS-GR-T-L40-C will handle up to 40 tablets or iPads. The durable charging system is powered by state-of-the-art universal USB hubs from Cambrionix, global leader in mobile USB solutions; universal and future-proof with user-upgradeable firmware and meets all applicablespecifications.
- Innovative Gather ‘Round™ design allows teachers and students to access cart from both sides, increasing instructional time and improving classroom management
- Incredibly compact: secures, stores and charges 40 iPads™ or tablets
- Ten iPads/tablets are stored in each tray, four trays per cart; trays have handles and are removable
- Proudly made in the USA; ETL listed
- Easy set-up and simple cord management
- Two gliding doors with integrated push button locks
- Unique ID card feature lets you personalize the cart
- Molded cord rewinder bracket; ABS fire-rated plastic dividers, individually removable (without tools)
- 4” locking wheels (four swiveling; two locking)
- Pre-installed at the bottom of the cart is a 40 outlet UL-listed panel with block plug spacing
- Cabinet dimensions: 24.75”W x 39.625”D x 30”H (padded handle extends another 7.375”D x 4.5”H)
- Module dimensions: 1.125”W x 8.75”D x 12-14”H (adjustable so they fit almost all cases)
- Weight: 163 lbs. (empty)
Note: Normal lead times 10-14 days.
“Gather ‘Round” is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc. iPad, Configurator and iTunes are trademarks of Apple, Inc
|Dimensions||47 × 25 × 34.5 in|