Cambrionix ThunderSync3-16 (US Model: DS-ThunderSync3-16) is available in a standard 19” rack design that includes an integrated power supply (continuous provision of 2.4 amps per port (12 W) – with smart-sense technology providing the exact charge necessary to any connected device).
Thunderbolt™3 upstream connectivity, with 16 USB3.2 Gen1 5Gbps downstream ports offering a transfer rate of 40 Gbp/s*. TS16-3 can also be daisy-chained allowing up to 96 attached devices, all capable of the same level of transfer plus no end-point limitations. Some computers are limited in the number of USB devices that can be attached. The ThunderSync 16 does not have this limitation due to each port having its own USB host controller.
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use form factor
- 16 USB 3 ports with IntelligentCharge and Manage.
- Each and every one of the 16 ports can achieve transfer USB SuperSpeed of 5Gbps, making light work in transferring huge amounts of data.
- Integrated power supply, rated for continuous provision of 2.4 amps per port (12 W) – intelligent charging of any device
- Thunderbolt to USB 3.2 Gen 1 managed industrial USB hub. Provides 40Gbps vs 480Mbps for standard hubs.
- 2 Year RTB warranty.
- UL listed
- UK designed and manufactured by Cambrionix. Stocked and supported in the US by Datamation Systems.
Thunderbolt, Thunderbolt2 and Thunderbolt3 are a trademarks of Apple Inc.