Universal 15-port USB Charge and Sync Station
Now with simultaneous charge and sync for Apple and certain other devices.
The DS-SC-PP15 is a universal USB charging device that adjusts each port to the optimal charging profile for each device as it is plugged into the hub. This version also acts as a USB hub for file transfer and syncing content.
It will charge iPads™, iPods™, iPhones™, mobile phones, Kindles™, Nooks™ and other eReaders, and tablets, providing up to 2.1A per port even when fully loaded with devices. It will charge virtually any device that standalone charges with USB.
For syncing, USB devices that can be managed through a host connection can be recognized for file management. iTunes™ and MDM software that connects through USB will sync to devices on these hubs.
This advanced hub is also future-proof: its firmware can be updated with new charging profiles as new USB devices are introduced. It helps preserve the battery life of your devices and assures you that you can accommodate any device that is made for USB standalone charging (without a host). Unique Open API to permit user-defined scripts to monitor or control each connected device.
It is perfect for convenience charging, tech centers, service depots, trade shows and institutional users.
- Compact, easy-to-use design
- Use on a desk or counter (has anchoring tabs to attach to a counter or furniture)
- Custom plastic enclosure houses state-of-the-art USB board powered by Cambrionix, the most respected leader in USB charge & sync technologies
- Includes an update “host” port for syncing and firmware: Download new charging profiles from the web and update the charger’s firmware. User-updatable firmware makes this future-proof.
- Unique Open API to permit user-defined scripts to monitor or control each connected device.
- Separate laptop-style power supply plugs into wall outlet with cord (provided)
- Power supply: 180W. Power supply is dual voltage 115/230 VAC.
- Dimensions: .9449”H x 7.835”L x 2.756”W (hub only)
- Weight: .5 pounds (hub only)
- ETL, CE
Need Apple-certified USB cables? click here
Datamation Systems welcomes OEM inquiries for components and custom builds
Paypal Quick Checkout