54 Port USB Hub for iPads and Other Apple Devices
Large Scale Sync for iPads and Other USB Devices
The DS-SYNCPAD54 is the perfect solution to sync large amounts of iPads, iPhones, iPods and many other types of USB devices at one time.
Centralized control of application and content distribution is an important part of management and compliance for iPads™ and other USB devices used in schools, businesses and other organizations. Being able to sync many devices at the same time can improve productivity and control and save money on the full cost of technology deployment.
Our 54-port USB syncing station offers an efficient and affordable strategy for the deployment and management of iPads and other USB devices. Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, this is perfect for tech centers, libraries or service depots. Instead of trying to sync and maintain content in multiple locations – investing in capabilities that are only occasionally used and difficult to control – this a great way to optimize your resources.
Each DS-SYNCPAD54 features:
- Compact, durable, easy-to-use form factor
- Use on a desk or counter. Rack configurations are available.
- 54-port, state-of-the-art professional USB hub that meets iOS specs for simultaneously syncing to iTunes™, Apple Configurator or other software
- Unique Open API to permit user-defined scripts to monitor or control each connected device.
- Cambrionix technology with USB 2.0 connectors to accept standard USB A-type connectors
- A cable connecting the station to a host computer’s USB A-type connector (included)
- A protective cover to shield the unit from rigorous daily use
- Provides limited charge capabilities at 500 mA per port. This is not a universal charger. It will both charge and sync iPods™ and iPhones™, for example, but it must be connected to a host computer to charge.
- A professional, commercial power supply plugs into a standard wall outlet; allowing the hub to perform reliably when used continuously
- Power supply: 180W, 100-240 VAC; 2 built-in DC fans, UL/CUL/CE/CB/FCC-B/CCC/C-TICK/BSMI approved; model STK-12160, input 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.8A max, output 12V—16A
- For iOS devices, use the Apple-provided USB cables or purchase optional cable accessory bundles (click here).
- Dimensions: 17”W x 3.4”D x 1.1”H
- The DS-SYNCPAD54 is UL/CUL-listed, FCC tested and CE compliant
Try this with Apple Configurator. If it does not allow you sync up to 54 iPads, we will promptly refund your money!
Need Apple-certified USB cables? click here
Datamation Systems welcomes OEM inquiries for components and custom builds
Paypal Quick Checkout
The DS-SYNCPAD54 is an ideal solution for managing and syncing large quantities of iPads, iPhones and iPods or USB connected devices. Using a Mac as a host, this large capacity sync station can also be used with Apple iTunes for connecting multiple iPads, iPod Touch™ or similar devices, thus allowing you to synchronize supported content on multiple Apple devices simultaneously. For other applications, it can be used as a USB hub with Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems but may have software limitations with a non-Mac host.
iPad, iTunes, iPod, Touch and Mac are trademarks of Apple, Inc.