The DS-SYNCPAD54 is the largest professional-grade USB2 hub — the perfect solution to transfer large quantities of data simultaneously.
The SyncPad54 makes it possible to mix connected device types, ensuring pain-free data transfer to each connected device. Multiple regulators and data clocks ensure excellent jitter performance and data integrity. This hub is commonly used for replication and data-copy to flash drives and other low-power devices.
The SyncPad54 works independently to your operating system and can transfer data on all common operating systems, such as iOS, Android, Chromebook and Microsoft. Many versions of Linux are also supported.
When transferring data, connect the SyncPad54 to your host computer and any connected devices to it will appear as if they were connected to the computer’s USB port. Fully compliant with High-Speed USB2, the SyncPad54 supports data transfer at speeds up to 480Mbps.
Centralized control of application and content distribution is an important part of management and compliance for many professional applications.
Our customers include:
- Retail and hospitality environments powering mobiles, tablets and digital signage as well as POS (Point of Sale) solutions.
- Ideal for museums delivering digital tours.
- Reverse logistics
- Public and private charging environments in education and healthcare
- Aviation Services (provisioning of loaned devices)
- Tech centers
- Any solution where you need compact charging cases, cases, lockers and systems.
- Deploying flash drives/USB sticks
- Exhibitions – offering USB memory sticks.
Our 54-port USB syncing station offers an efficient and affordable strategy for the provisioning and deployment of low-power USB devices. Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, this is perfect for non-managed or non-charging applications in which a portable, full turn-key solution is required.