GroundControl directly configures Apple mobile devices through USB and indirectly manages your mobile infrastructure through third party APIs. This allows your mobile services — MDM, WiFi controllers, apps, caching servers, and DEP if you have it — to work in concert in ways you only dreamed possible. Used with the Unidock and other Datamation Systems solutions, GroundControl can:
- Digitally “sanitize” shared devices to remove personal data
- Enable “Self-Healing” of misconfigured devices
- Set up or re-provision devices with TRUE zero-touch
- Ask about “Device Lock” feature that provides an effective theft deterrent
- Ask about “Asset Locator” management tool
- Lock devices to specific apps, or lock out Apple IDs and iCloud
- Block unapproved WiFi networks
- Switch devices from one MDM server to another
- Set specific app settings for groups of devices
- Keep iOS and apps up to date to maintain security, but without interrupting the work day.
Datamation Systems partners with GroundControl offering unique solutions to secure, charge and sync the entire range of Apple mobile devices. Along with Cambrionix, we are among the first companies to provide the ThunderSync16 hub capable of syncing at over 20 Gbits/s using Thunderbolt host ports. In addition, Powerful yet simple applications to protect institutional iPhones.
GroundControl’s MfU (Made for UniDock) design achieves complete device management and security. Videos showing GroundControl enterprise solutions can be seen here. For more information, you can visit GC and their integration resources here.