Introducing UniDock™ — the Self-Healing Smart Dock for Clinical Communications
GroundControl and Datamation Systems are proud to introduce UniDock, a self-healing iPhone smart dock for clinical communications.
For hospital IT staff, maintaining thousands of critical smart phones is no easy task. UniDock is perfect for iPhones and other mobile devices in clinical communications. It is fully integrated with GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices.
One marquee feature of UniDock is the Self Healing feature of GroundControl. Push a “Heal Me!” button on your phone, and software errors — small or large — are corrected with the next connection to the UniDock. It is as if an invisible technician is sent to repair the phone.
Healing and charging status are quickly indicated to staff with simple LED lights: Solid Green = “Ready to Go.” Could it be any simpler?
Other UniDock Features:
- Clean, hospital-friendly housing designed specifically for use in clinical and hospital operations.
- Highest quality electronics enables the quickest 1.5A charging of up to 16 iPhones simultaneously when connected to a host (2.1A when in standalone charge mode).
- Powered by the industry-leading technology of Cambrionix, UniDocks can be daisy-chained for larger configurations.
- Future-proof design accommodates a variety of devices, cases and future cable connections. It can be configured for Lightning, micro USB and USB-C cable connections and can be converted in the future.
- Intuitive LED indicators shows charging and readiness of each device.
- Its docking guides can be adjusted to accommodate virtually anything from a naked iPod to an iPhone 7+ in an Otterbox! Datamation Systems’ patented guide system.
- Fully integrated syncing with GroundControl software provides control over the TIMING of iOS and application updates.
Easy docking for 16 iPhones, iPods or Android devices in most cases.
Unique docking system is “future-proof”. It can be used to handle devices from a naked iPod to a Phablet in a case.
LED displays for charge and sync functions.
To learn how we can help your existing or planned mobile device rollout or to augment your current iPhone deployment with UniDock, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here or call 201.329.7200.