Introducing UniDock™ — The Smartest Docks for Mobile Device Management, Charging & Syncing
Datamation Systems is proud to introduce the UniDock, an innovative, future-proof smart dock for iOS, Android or Windows mobile devices configured the way you use them.
Maintaining critical smartphones is no easy task. The UniDock is perfect for iPhones and other mobile devices wherever they are used: in clinical communications, point of sale, field work and more. UniDock can be fully integrated with management tools such as GroundControl’s ground-breaking mobility orchestration platform and can work with other software as well. It can work with Lightning, USB-micro and USB-C devices, the first future-proof, flexible dock ever. It even accommodates mobile phones with or without most cases, battery packs or scanners.
It is built on an open API that allows you or your software provider to manage, monitor and control connected devices with simple scripts and is powered by the industry-leading, professional USB technology of Cambrionix.
UniDock can work as a standalone device or connected to a network with a Mac or Windows host or a USB-over-IP appliance such as EtherSync.
What Makes the UniDock Unique
- Easily dock almost any mobile device (configured for virtually anything with a Lightning, micro-USB, or USB-C cable).
- Eliminates the tangle, hassle and uncertainty of connecting cables for charge and sync connections.
- Adjustable guides can handle a variety of devices with virtually any case and many peripherals, such as Mophies and Otterbox cases.
- Integrates to tethered management software, such as GroundControl.
- Open API for user-designed scripts.
- Future-proof, user-updateable firmware.
- Can be used to monitor current and battery consumption by port
Other UniDock Features:
- Highest quality electronics and robust power supply enables the quickest charge up to 2.1A of all available devices in standalone charge mode (1.5A when connected to a host).
- Powered by the industry-leading USB technology of Cambrionix, UniDocks can be daisy-chained for larger configurations.
- Future-proof design accommodates a variety of devices, protective cases and future cable connections, from a naked iPod to an iPhone 8+ in an Otterbox case. It can also accommodate many peripherals such as battery packs and sleds.
- The UniDock can be configured for Lightning, micro USB and USB-C cable connections and can be converted in the future so you don’t have to throw out your investment when your equipment changes.
- Intuitive LED indicators show charging and readiness of each device. LEDs can be controlled using the UniDock API or software built on its platform.
- Fully integrated syncing with management software (such as GroundControl or Apple Configurator) provides control over the timing and security of iOS and application updates as well as the provisioning, monitoring, remote repair and restoring of devices. It can provide a secure Check-in/Check-out system.
INCLUDED DEVICE MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS
Cambrionix has Windows and Mac versions of a software interface called Live Viewer. This free software allows users to do a variety of things with our Cambrionix-powered docks, MDM trays and hubs). It works without third party software.
It is described at https://cambrionix.com/products/liveviewer-application/
Cambrionix provides an Application Programming Interface (API) for developers who wish to control, or retrieve information from, Cambrionix Universal Chargers programmatically. Support is available for GNU/Linux, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh computers.
A comprehensive suite of management tools, including their unique device lock, check-in/check-out and live repair capabilities
Powerful yet simple applications to protect institutional iPhones. See how GroundControl’s MfU (Made for UniDock) design achieves complete device management and security. Click here for more information.
For additional information on other GroundControl solutions optimized for Datamation Systems USB management and charging solutions, Click here to see their video demonstrations.
Easy docking for 16 iPhones, iPods or Android devices in most cases.
Unique docking system is “future-proof”. It can be used to handle devices from a naked iPod to a Phablet in a case.
LED displays for charge and sync functions.
Other Mobile Device Management Solutions
To learn how we can help your existing or planned mobile device rollout or to augment your current iPhone deployment with UniDock or other device management solutions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here or call 201.329.7200.